To celebrate the holiday season, we wanted to share our Christmas wish list with you. To add a fun twist, we expressed our desires within the parameters that money would be no object and that we would include both a selfish gift and an unselfish gift. Here is our 2011 Christmas wish list:
- Donnie – Backpack across Europe
- Courtney – Travel the country to see each NFL team play in their home stadium
- Neal – Visit all the Disney parks including Disneyland, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Paris. He would conclude his trip with a long Disney cruise.
- Daniel – Build a water park inside his house complete with slides and a wave pool
- Jared – Drive a burnt orange Saleen S7
- Holly – Own a villa on St. John, Virgin Islands
- Donnie would donate money to foster home organizations and be directly involved in helping children in foster homes find a loving permanent home.
- Courtney would donate his money and time to assist areas stricken with natural disasters like Joplin, Missouri.
- Neal would be inclined to donate his time and money to non-profit organizations.
- Daniel expressed that he would help people no matter the cost. He would buy items for people in need and devote time to those who need assistance. The fact that money would be no object would be his gift.
- Jared would fully fund an orphanage in Guatemala.
- Holly would provide unlimited food and clothing for children in Diriamba, Nicaragua. I would build each citizen a brick home complete with indoor plumbing.
What would you do?